We'll provide support for you to plan and deliver the new A Level Arabic. Whatever guidance you're looking for, we're here to help.
- Regular assessments and exams are held in class to track the students level
- Each studen will be placed depending on his level rather than age group
- Development of reading, writing, and listening skills
- Students will have weekly homework’s to fill out (a homework book will be provided)
- Term assessment that will enhance the student progression level in order to obtain the A level Arabic
Course length: 31 week
Average class size: 10 students (15 maximum)
Arabic level: Upper Intermediate
Teachers: Experience in GCSE and A Level Tuition and Exams
Bournemouth: st michaels primary school, somerville road, bournemouth, BH2 5LH
London: Earsby St, Hammersmith, London W14 8SH
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact us and, a member of our team will get in touch.